The Weeroona Story
Weeroona provides first class care and accommodation to the Cowra community and surrounding areas. We accommodate residents with all different levels of care needs and support ageing in place. Our residents are always consulted about changes and innovations in services they would like; continuous improvement is important to us. We have approximately 100 staff delivering around the clock care and support to our residents.
What makes us different?
- Registered nurse coverage 24/7
- Our senior management team have 70+ years of combined aged care experience
- Continuity of care. We have a high component of core staff
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date
- Our reputation; delivery of exceptional care
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff
- Continually improve Weeroona’s level of service
About the Approved Provider
Weeroona has been owned and operated by Halenvy Pty Ltd since 1993. Halenvy is a family run business with one simple philosophy; provide all of the tools, equipment, facilities and education necessary for staff to deliver the highest level of aged care service. The Halenvy management team are always available to onsite staff and are more than happy to assist residents and families in whatever we can.